Whether you need installation of vinyl replacement windows, house siding, French doors, attic insulation, or any other home upgrade, Ameritech Construction has the products and services that will exceed your expectations.
- Loose-Fill Insulation Products: Loose-fill insulation fills open areas, like attics or other closed spaces in your home. Typically, this kind of insulation is made from fiberglass, rock wool, or slag wool. This insulation is measured in R-Values, which indicate both thickness and blockage of warmth flowing out of your home. R-Values can also be used to calculate later additions to your home insulation. For example, adding a sheet of R-15 product to previously installed R-11 insulation will provide protection similar to a sheet measuring R-26.
- Sealing Leaks and Ducts: According to Energy Star resources, combining weather sealing with proper insulation can reduce energy consumption costs by 20%. Air leaks and drafts are your enemy in summer and winter. This is especially true of homes where high heat and AC bills can make summer a nightmare. Caulk and weather stripping are great places to start checking for leaks and blocking off drafts.
- uPVC Doors: uPVC doors use an extremely affordable material and offer easy installation. uPVC doors are also extremely effective in insulating against both cold and warm weather. For example, French doors with uPVC installations offer homeowners the best of both worlds: energy efficiency and impressive natural sunlight. Likewise, vinyl doors are immune to debilitating weather conditions that cause traditional doors to shrink, warp, or rust. Maintenance on uPVC doors is also very minimal. No wood in your exterior door means no need to varnish or add coats of paint.
- Double-Hung Windows: To complete an eastern architectural look or add a touch of Americana flare to your home, double-hung windows are a great choice. Sliding vertical sashes allow you to open up the window halfway or only marginally. Tilt-in sashes make it easier than ever to keep these classic windows clean and attractive.
- Bay Windows: These stylish installations are made up of three or more individual window units. These units project from the wall at 30 to 90-degree angles, connected by a center window panel. The side units usually feature a single or double-hung operable window. Details like window arrangement and style can be further customized with the help of a professional window team. Bay windows offer your exterior an eye-catching alcove and add natural sunlight to your interior.
- Patio Windows: The patio door can offer breathtaking views from indoors and an elegant glass expanse to your home’s exterior. A wide variety of windowed doors can improve internal room temperature, visibility, and your home’s resale value. These doors can also be installed with weather stripping and security locks to maximize their effectiveness as exterior doors.
Make your replacement window stronger and more energy-efficient. Work with a window installation company with a wide range of material and glass options. For more information on quality door and window installation in Fairfax or Falls Church, call Ameritech Construction Corporation at (703) 348-3024. To learn about our many services and specialties, visit our website.